Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cabo DAY 21

I am SO EXCITED!!! my wife flys in today at 2:30, gonna take the bus to the airport. I have a car reserved for the week. so we will have our own wheels. wasnt to keen on having her on the bike in baja with no riding gear. It should be a great week for us. gonna go sailing on a 56' charter boat thats on saturday. its all day, snokeling, whale watching and watching the sunset.

from the condo you can see the whale breeching in the distance. fish are jumping but they won't eat my lure/bait. and there are some pretty nice waves near by, costa azul. so gonna have to hit the surf. Went into San Jose del Cabo last night to check it out. cute place. lots of gringos. lots of stuff for sale. lots of places to spend my U.S. dollars. should be fun. we are hitting up La Panga for dinner tonight. should be nice.

Gonna do some off-road in our rental car. cant see paying 100buck/person for a off-road tour in a jeep cherokee for 3 hours on a dirt track. i think we should be able to handle most of the roads. I'll bring my shovel and air compressor and rope. we'll be fine. also gonna go picnicing up the coast, lots of seculded beaches close by.

Gonna go to town now, kill some time and get some lunch.

Peace and grease all!

No comments:

Post a Comment