Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What day is it?

Well now I am in Loreto. I have had a great week, lots of riding and relaxing. Stayed at a beach I went to when I was a younger boy. Had a great time. Lost a couple of days in my journal. Was shocke to hear it was Wednesday. So I am on my way further south, can't wait for next Tuesday when I pick my wife up in Cabo. Here are some photos from the last few days.

After leaving el Socorro, got a long way to go.

On my way to bay of LA, Cativina rocks/boulders for mile and miles.

First night at the Bay of LA, ceviche and pico de gallo. I'm livin!

Caught a small baracuda, smoked it and ate it.

My first catch, small bay bass. Put a huge smile on my face.

This is craig from Dana Point, in the O.C. surfs. Spearfishes. Cool guy. Caught the 26lbs fish.

My camp on the beach, 8bucks a night.

Pretty sunrise Wednesday, I'm up early.

Went out for 3 hours on a real nice kayak

1 comment:

  1. not gonna lie, pretty damn jealous. Thanks for sharing. you shoulda kept those 'cuda teeth for a souvenier

    ReplyDelete